- Co-founder of Custom Performance Solutions, Inc.
- Experienced in all facets of performance consulting including strategic planning, product and project design and management, human resources, IT, finance, sales and service programs, operations and continuous improvement
- Skilled facilitator in the areas of leadership and sales management, culture, interpersonal skills, and sales and service
- Industry experience: Financial Services, Healthcare, Biotechnology/Pharmaceutical, eCommerce, Manufacturing, Telecommunications, Government, Non-profit
Cindy enjoys spending time with her three children and husband traveling, playing games, watching sports, listening to music and cooking. Cindy is also dedicated to serving others through her philanthropic and volunteer work.
– Experienced in all facets of performance consulting including program design and management, human resources, finance, sales and service programs, operations and continuous improvement
– Skilled facilitator in the areas of leadership and sales management, interpersonal skills, and sales and service
– Industry experience: Healthcare, Biotechnology/Pharmaceutical, Financial Services, Real Estate, eCommerce, Higher-Education, Government
Pat enjoys spending time with her four children and husband watching sports, at school and church events, and at large family gatherings that occur pretty much every weekend.
– Experience in developing and implementing consumer/client related sales, marketing strategies, learning management systems, and curriculum development and deployment
– Additional expertise in account management, strategic planning and execution, staff leadership and development, learning management systens, facilitation skills and training, P&L management, product and sales program development and execution, market research and analysis
– Industry experience: Healthcare, Healthcare Insurance, Financial Services, Retail and Services
– Cindy is a certified yoga instructor and spends her non-working time enjoying an outdoor lifestyle hiking and paddle boarding.
– Expertise includes managing merger and acquisition projects, managing bi-coastal and virtual teams, developing and implementing national leadership training programs
– Experienced facilitator in 50+ subjects including: leadership, teaming, change management and service skills
– Industry experience: Aerospace, Education, Financial Services, Healthcare and Retail
Lisa spends her non-working time riding bikes, paddle boarding and communing with Mother Nature with her family, friends and assorted four legged companions.